Tuesday, January 22, 2008

not all who wander are lost

not all who are lost wander (look for them)

been thinking about tattoos again. want to get some permanent mistakes. ink someone elses words on me.

Without music, life would be a mistake. - Friedrich Nietzsche

why am i so obsessed with one-liners?

hallelujah running through my head. love is not a victory march, it's a cold and it's a broken hallelujah. perfect.

tell me all about your tragedies. tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me.

i told someone the meaning of life once. we sat by a bus and it was dark. it's always dark in stories like this. i sat and i explained him to himself. i laid out the universe and what every writer ever said. i asked him what he thought of me now, now that i knew everything, and now that he did too. he looked my way and told me i hadn't said a word all night, and wether i was ok with that peculiar smile on my face (the one that's lopsided and never means what its supposed too).

to tell you the truth (yeah right) i've always thought jack skelington was a jackass. never saw the appeal of sally either.

i have never ever been what i was supposed to be. not any way you look at it. are you looking?

somebody tell the girl it's not the end of the world.

No comments: